The Video Gaming industry has grown at a rapid speed over decades, a lucrative entertainment market absorbing consumers across demographics and geographies – gamers are estimated to surpass 3 billion worldwide in 2023. Competition and the industry’s dynamic nature have led to high investments in new technology in the sector improving and launching new hardware, games and gaming-related services. These investments have led to significant technological advancements that increasingly have become useful and enabled applications in most other industries. The examples are many-fold and with varying degrees of technological and go-to-market maturity.
This report will take a closer look at the dynamic nature of the gaming industry, including up-to-date trends, M&A activity and investments, which have accelerated technological advancements and the emergence of applications far beyond both leisure gaming and gaming.
In this research you will find:
- The Video Gaming industry and selected impact at a glance
- Consumer base, growth & engagement, video gaming have driven investments
- Gaming’s impact on chips and graphics – enabling AI
- AR, VR and MR technology
- Professional and Educational training games
- Professional training – “serious games”
- Use cases of simulation training in Aerospace & Defence – XR aid, increasingly along with gaming engines
- Educational Gamification
- Gaming-powered technology to be on the outlook for
About Klecha & Co.
Klecha & Co. is a European private investment bank focused on technology, software, IT services, hardware and IoT, helping entrepreneurs, companies and financial investors with their strategy definition and post-acquisition integration issues, as well as for raising the necessary capital to execute their strategies.
With over 14 years in the market and offices in Milan, London, Paris, Madrid and New York, we have demonstrated global execution capabilities and a network of thousands of active C-level contacts and hundreds companies worldwide in the Tech industry.