The biggest advantage of the latest developments in Human Resources (HR) technology is that it’s not meant to replace people, unlike how robotics or automation are expected to replace a previously employed workforce.
Some people tend to think that automation and similar new-age HR technology tools will remove the human element from the equation. However, it may well be the opposite. If we take a closer look at the capabilities that the technology has to offer HR professionals in terms of personalization, efficiency or even reaching the right talent, one realizes that these tools actually help organizations become more human in the process.
What you will find in this research:
- Technology in Human Resources Management: Key Stats and Key Considerations
- An overview on Technology and HRM
- Evolution of HR Technology
- Major players in the HR technology market
- Top 5 strategic technology trends for HR in 2021 and beyond
- Impacts the future of HR Technology will have on the industry
- Challenges in a post COVID-19 future for HR Technology
- Recent strategies deployed in the HRM Tech market
About Klecha & Co.
Klecha & Co. is a European private investment bank focused on technology, software, IT services, hardware and IoT, helping entrepreneurs, companies and financial investors with their strategy definition and post-acquisition integration issues, as well as for raising the necessary capital to execute their strategies.
With over 14 years in the market and offices in Milan, London, Paris, Madrid and New York, we have demonstrated global execution capabilities and a network of thousands of active C-level contacts and hundreds companies worldwide in the Tech industry.