FinTech companies are constantly applying innovative technologies and evolving business concepts to tackle the latest challenges that consumers and firms face.
Of these challenges, one priority is managing and simplifying regulatory risk and compliance.
RegTech (Regulatory Technologies) are solutions that help businesses enhance their compliance capabilities while improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness. RegTech is a new term that describes a range of technology solutions that regulated businesses can utilize to assist them satisfy their regulatory and compliance duties.
What you will find in this research:
- Key Stats and considerations on Reg Tech Rising
- Use of RegTech by Financial services to ride the regulatory wave
- Insights on Consent management & GDPR
- RegTech’s applications beyond financial services
- Impacts that RegTech’s evolution will have on the industry
- How COVID-19 boost RegTech
- Global market trends, major players and regional industry developments
About Klecha & Co.
Klecha & Co. is a European private investment bank focused on technology, software, IT services, hardware and IoT, helping entrepreneurs, companies and financial investors with their strategy definition and post-acquisition integration issues, as well as for raising the necessary capital to execute their strategies.
With over 14 years in the market and offices in Milan, London, Paris, Madrid and New York, we have demonstrated global execution capabilities and a network of thousands of active C-level contacts and hundreds companies worldwide in the Tech industry.