eSignature & RegTech

Sale of a majority stake of Iubenda to


Klecha & Co. advised Expleo Group (hereafter referred to as “Expleo”) on the sale to Lynx S.p.A. of a majority stake in Double Consulting S.r.l. (hereafter referred to as “Double Consulting”), having offices in Rome and Milan, owned for the 90% by Expleo and for the remaining 10% by Francesco Rosetti (founder and CEO of the company).

Lynx, led by Matteo and Federico Moretti (respectively CEO and General Manager), and 49.99% owned by FSI, has acquired the 90% of Double Consulting, a company with a consolidated expertise in providing business and process consultancy, IT and outsourcing services to the banking, insurance and utilities industries.

The acquisition allows Lynx to expand its offering by adding business and process consulting services to the provision of innovative technological solution. The joint presence of Lynx and Double Consulting will strengthen their positioning in the banking, insurance and utilities industries. Considering the addition of ca. 120 highly specialized employees of Double Consulting, Lynx will reach a total of 800 employees at a group level.

Through this acquisition, Lynx continues its inorganic growth path which represented the key strategy for FSI entrance into Lynx group” – said Matteo Moretti, Lynx CEO. “Double Consulting’s acquisition, following the Insurance Online deal closed in December 2021, will create significant synergies with our group’s strategic business lines, will reinforce Lynx’s presence on our reference markets – banking, insurance and utilities – and will increase our competitiveness” added Federico Moretti, Lynx General Manager.

Joining Lynx group means taking part to an ambitious project toward the creation of an integrated player, from business and technological consultancy to products and solutions offering” said Francesco Rosetti, Double Consulting founder and CEO, which will continue its managing role in Double Consulting and will increase his participation at 15%. 

Klecha & Co. acted as financial advisor to Expleo while Fieldfisher acted as legal advisor. Legal advisor to Lynx was DLA Piper, while KPMG has carried out the due diligence activities.