Acquisition of a majority stake of Nethive by Alcedo SGR


Klecha & Co. advised Alcedo SGR on the acquisition of the majority stake of Nethive S.p.A., an Italian firm specialized in cybersecurity and system integration services as well as proprietary software development.

Alcedo SGR, based in Treviso, acquired a 53% stake in Nethive S.p.A. from founders Alessandro Bellato and Diego Rocco who will maintain the remaining 47% and will be fully involved in the management of the firm with the roles of co-CEOs, supporting the Fund in the implementation of an ambitious Business Plan. The Plan is primarily focused on international expansion, the entry into new end-markets, the development of proprietary software, as well as potential acquisitions of companies that are complementary and synergistic with Nethive.

Nethive, based in Limena (Padua), was founded in 2014 by Alessandro Bellato and Diego Rocco and, since its foundation, stood out for its strong growth in both revenues and margins. For 2021, the company expects a turnover of more than EUR 8 million.