Financial Software

Sale of a majority stake of RAD Informatica to Piteco


Klecha & Co. acted as financial advisor to the shareholders of RAD Informatica in the definition of the agreement.

Piteco will acquire a 70% stake of RAD Informatica for 35 Euro Mln. A Call / Put option will be provided for the remaining 30%. In 2020(1), RAD Informatica registered 10.3 Euro Mln in revenues.

RAD Informatica’s technology solution enables creditors, debt buyers and servicers to take control of their customers data, accurately managing client debt portfolios, allowing clients to more efficiently manage their credit recovery processes.

Piteco’s experience and financial resources will help RAD Informatica and its management team to pursue an ambitious national and international development plan, exploiting all the advantages of being part of a leading Italian IT Group.

(1) Pro forma financial data which refers to the 1st July 2019 – 30th June 2020 period