The speed and scale of change in response to the disruption caused by lockdowns has been unprecedented.
Technology has been key to the transition of working, learning, shopping and entertainment, from in person interaction at a particular venue; to an online activity conducted at home.
As the world emerges from lockdown, we believe technology will continue to be the great enabler helping employees, students and consumers to lead a seamless life. We look at 10 technologies we believe will continue to grow in a post lockdown world.
What you will find in this research:
- The Cloud becomes the corner stone for enterprise and consumer applications
- Remote working technologies make home the new office
- Virtual Reality becomes the new reality
- E-Learning becomes a key part of teaching from Primary School to Higher Education
- Telemedicine becomes the first port of call for patients
About Klecha & Co.
Klecha & Co. is a European private investment bank focused on technology, software, IT services, hardware and IoT, helping entrepreneurs, companies and financial investors with their strategy definition and post-acquisition integration issues, as well as for raising the necessary capital to execute their strategies.
With over 14 years in the market and offices in Milan, London, Paris, Madrid and New York, we have demonstrated global execution capabilities and a network of thousands of active C-level contacts and hundreds companies worldwide in the Tech industry.