Since the time of Hippocrates, for the last 2,400 years, healthcare has been about blending science and art.
Whereas the art is expressed through a caregiver’s empathy for a patient, the science is visible in the inventions that have helped save millions of lives over the last century. Looking forward to the next 100 years, the expanding capacity of science and technology will complement empathy more and more.
In many ways, the future of healthcare will resemble the past, with clinicians visiting patients at home, although digitally, and following them throughout their lives. To provide tailored and equitable care, and always being there to the individual at their time of greatest need.
In this report you will find:
- Key stats driving digital health
- Key Considerations on the industry
- An overview on Digital Health
- An Overview of the Global and European Digital Health Landscape
- Digital Health trends that will shape the future of healthcare
- Insights about most active Investors (US / Europe) in digital health
- Regional Industry Developments
About Klecha & Co.
Klecha & Co. is a European private investment bank focused on technology, software, IT services, hardware and IoT, helping entrepreneurs, companies and financial investors with their strategy definition and post-acquisition integration issues, as well as for raising the necessary capital to execute their strategies.
With over 14 years in the market and offices in Milan, London, Paris, Madrid and New York, we have demonstrated global execution capabilities and a network of thousands of active C-level contacts and hundreds companies worldwide in the Tech industry.